Services offered by Wachusett Paving:
Asphalt patching: An alternative solution to repaving an entire area
1. The area in question is given a clean cut with a high powered asphalt saw and the bad asphalt is disposed of properly.
2. The existing base is prepped and compacted using a heavy plate compactor.
3. Asphalt tack sealer is applied to the existing asphalts edge/seams that meet the new patch. This is a 100% asphalt adhesive that makes the new asphalt bond with the old asphalt where they meet.
4. New hot asphalt is then spread into the prepped area and compacted with either a heavy plate compactor or a vibratory rolloer depending on the size of the patch. In some cases both compaction methods are used together.
Asphalt Resurfacing: A cost effective way to give your existing driveway or parking lot a brand new look
1. The edges of the existing driveway/parking lot are exposed completely.
2. The existing asphalt is cleaned off using high powered blowers and sweepers. Area must be free of any debris or dirt.
3. Asphalt tack sealer is applied to the existing asphalt. This sealer is a bonding agent used to create a better, stronger bond between the old and new asphalt.
4. New hot asphalt is applied through a state of the art paving machine to create the smoothest surface possible on the finished product.
5. The new asphalt is then compacted using a heavy vibratory asphalt roller. In most cases a heavy plate compactor is also used to get areas where a roller can't get into due to it's size.
New driveway or parking lot install: The best way to go if you want to make your new parking area customized to what YOU want
1. A design is made using the customers ideas as to what they want and need.
2. Ground is excavated down far enough to allow for proper amount of base materials to be applied.
3. Ground is compacted using a heavy vibratory roller and plate compactor prior to spreading base materials.
4. Base materials are spread and also compacted using the heavy vibratory roller and plate compactor. At this point customers get to see exactly what the final parking area will look like. If the customer wants anything changed, that would be the time to discuss this.
5. Binder grade hot asphalt is spread through a state of the art paving machine followed by compaction using a heavy vibratory roller and plate compactor if needed.
6. Finish layer of hot asphalt is applied through a state of the art paving machine to ensure smooth finish to the final product.
7. The entire new parking area is compacted one final time using a heavy vibratory roller and plate compactor as needed.
Stone driveways: An alternative to Asphalt, commonly used in rural communities
1. Ground is excavated down enough to prep for stone application.
2. Ground is compacted using a heavy vibratory roller and plate compactor as needed.
3. Stone material is applied through a start of the art paving machine.
4. The entire driveway is compacted using a heavy vibratory roller and plate compactor as needed.
Enter supporting content here